How I Enhanced the MacQuarium
- I wired the switch in back so that it turns off the light, but keeps
the pump running.
- I wired the power socket so I could use the original power cord to
power the light and pump.
- I used actual photos of the Mac's ciruit boards as a backdrop, so when
you look inside you see computer guts!
- I placed the thermometer so that it is visible throught the floppy
- I preserved the look of the rear of the computer, complete with connectors,
power cord and switch.
- I stored the fish food inside the mouse!
And if that wasn't enough, I gave the whole thing away when I was done!
Please click here for details.